Building high quality, desirable senior living communities isn’t just about bricks and mortar or investment returns. It’s about creating spaces where people feel safe, supported, connected and cared for. And it’s about designing spaces that we would want our own parents—and ourselves—to live in. Since 2010, we’ve built over 2,500 units of caring communities where seniors can create their new story. Ryan will be the owner, developer and design builder of this project.
With nearly 80 years in business, Ryan offers comprehensive commercial real estate solutions including development, architecture + engineering, construction, real estate management and capital markets. Strategic sectors include healthcare, industrial, retail and senior living, with project types including distribution, education, hospitality, mixed-use, multifamily and office.
Click here to see other projects Ryan recently completed.
Life Care Services® (LCS), Co-owner and Operator for Clarendale Senior Living
LCS serves 34,000 seniors across America every day and is committed to enriching the lives of each and every person. A trusted partner in senior living, LCS has grown to become the second largest operator in the nation. Life Care Services®, An LCS Company, will manage the community.
The Power of LCS
- Established in 1971, LCS believes in serving the customer, first and foremost.
- LCS is a national company with a regional focus.
- More than 23,000 employees are employed by communities managed by Life Care Services.
- 3rd Largest Operator of Senior Housing in the US
- More Than 25,000 Employees Enriching Lives of +/-35,000 Seniors
- Rich History of 45+ Years
- +/-130 Managed Communities in 31 States
- Regional Platform/National Network
- Six Synergistic Companies
- Industry Leader/Alliances with Key Participants
- Success and Satisfaction from Residents
- Long-term Innovative Vision for Senior Housing
Clark Street Real Estate
Clark Street Real Estate is a boutique company that specializes in developing and redeveloping retail, medical office, industrial and mixed-use properties ranging from single tenant to large-scale, complex projects. They will be the owner and developer of Aldi and the adjacent retail spaces.
Feel free to contact PointAtSixCorners@RyanCompanies.com if you have any questions.